- Liberal arts model with the curriculum built based on Duke University curriculum.
- Flexible curriculum, then student can build his/her individual program based on his/her expectation and/or prospective career.
- 100% faculties have got PhD in developed countries with strong research profiles as well as teaching experience.
- Modern laboratories.
- 100% courses are conducted in English.
- 100% students get involved in research projects and can work as internship in industry.
- Great opportunities to get scholarship to study Master and/or PhD abroad because of the advantage of knowledge as well as English and relationship of faculties with well-known professors in developed countries.
Tan Tao University announces the grant of 10 special scholarships to students enrolled in the… Read More
Call for Applicants of Data Science School Time: 19 – 22 December, 2018. Location: Tan Tao… Read More
Summer school on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Time: July 9 – 13, 2018. Location: Tan… Read More
- Data Science School
- 18/12/2018 - 22/12/2018
- Long An
- Summer school on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- 08/07/2018 - 13/07/2018
- Long An
- Presentation of student research activities
- Long An
Research is one of the most important mission to improve the teaching activities and contribute knowledge to society. Some major recent research directions are: Application of IoT and Artificial Intelligence.
- Thai-Dien, Pham., Thien-Lac, Ho., Tram, Truong-Huu., Tien-Dung, Cao., Hong-Linh, Truong. (2021). MAppGraph: Mobile-App Classification on Encrypted Network Traffic using Deep Graph Convolution Neural Networks, Annual Computer Security Applications Conference 2021.
- Tran, Vu Khanh and Pham, Trong Tien. (2021). Bergman–Toeplitz Operators Between Weighted L^p-Spaces on Weakly Pseudoconvex Domains. The Journal Of Geometric Analysis. 31(202), 4612-4640. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12220-020-00446-7 PDF
Tran, Vu Khanh and Andrew Raich. (2021). L^p-Estimates for the D-bar_b-equation on a class of infinite type domains. Mathematische Nachrichten. 294(1), 82-97. https://doi.org/10.1002/mana.
- Ngô, Quốc Anh., Trần, Vũ Khanh. (2020). Phan Thành Nam và giải thưởng Hội Toán Học Châu Âu năm 2020. Thông Tin Toán Học, tập 24 , số 4, 2-8. PDF
- Tran, Vu Khanh., Andrew Raich. (2020). The Kohn-Laplace Equation On Abstract CR Manifolds: Global Regularity. Transactions Of The American Mathematical Society, 373 (11), 5775–7606. https://doi.org/10.